Evo 3D vs iPod touch 5th gen

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Just curious to see which one is faster / better in specs, I don't care about the calling or service, just the device itself, please don't call me lazy, I am just bad with this stuff. Thanks in advance

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

twelfth

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Just curious to see which one is faster / better in specs, I don't care about the calling or service, just the device itself, please don't call me lazy, I am just bad with this stuff. Thanks in advance

Considering one doesn't run Android and the other doesn't run iOS, it goes beyond being lazy.

lEquin0xl

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing you mean iPhone 5. Well only thing I can think of that is better in comparison might be the screen display and the processor.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
No I mean the iPod 5, I know the iPhone 5 is better ( I prefer android though) because I can get the evo or the iPod, but I want it for gaming mostly

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
No I mean the iPod 5, I know the iPhone 5 is better ( I prefer android though) because I can get the evo or the iPod, but I want it for gaming mostly

Rooted, the evo v is way better than the Iphone 5 imo. The "only" thing the Iphone has is a shiny clear screen, and even that....eh....

lEquin0xl

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
So you mean the 4th gen iPod Touch. Well I can't really say performance wise but app quantity wise is imo the iPod. Imo the iPod has a broader selection of apps and games, Android is right behind it but the iPod still has more.

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I mean the 5th gen iPod, realesed last week, the one with the bigger screen, it has a newer processor, i have the option of getting an Evo 3D (Evo v 4G) or an iPod touch 5th gen. I have an optimus V rooted on cm9 (ICS) already. I was just wondering which when is faster graphically and hardware wise. My only purpose is for gaming and videos. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SOFTWARE, THIS IS NOT AN IOS VS ANDROID THREAD. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS HARDWARE AND HONEST OPINIONS.

twelfth

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I mean the 5th gen iPod, realesed last week, the one with the bigger screen, it has a newer processor, i have the option of getting an Evo 3D (Evo v 4G) or an iPod touch 5th gen. I have an optimus V rooted on cm9 (ICS) already. I was just wondering which when is faster graphically and hardware wise. My only purpose is for gaming and videos. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SOFTWARE, THIS IS NOT AN IOS VS ANDROID THREAD. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS HARDWARE AND HONEST OPINIONS.

Let me google that for you

Let me google that for you

lEquin0xl

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Well according to what I researched the EVO performs better then the iPod with a processor speed of +.40. And its bigger then the iPod so I guess EVO it is. And I THINK with a rooted EVO you can overclock to 1.7ghz.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

You'll probably be happier with the quality of the games available for the iPod.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums