Mouse Emulation

bigbdroid

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi y'all I just purchased my HTC EVO V and so far I'm liking it pretty well. Sucky WiMax coverage in my area, but that's another thing.

I'm looking to see if anyone out there has ever heard of an app that emulates a mouse cursor on your phone. Not the apps that turn your phone into a mouse, but emulate the mouse cursor on your phone's screen. I'm trying to test some things that need a cursor for navigation and the whole touch screen thing doesn't work that well for what I'm doing.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi y'all I just purchased my HTC EVO V and so far I'm liking it pretty well. Sucky WiMax coverage in my area, but that's another thing.

I'm looking to see if anyone out there has ever heard of an app that emulates a mouse cursor on your phone. Not the apps that turn your phone into a mouse, but emulate the mouse cursor on your phone's screen. I'm trying to test some things that need a cursor for navigation and the whole touch screen thing doesn't work that well for what I'm doing.

Mouse functionality is built into android.

Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G

bigbdroid

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I know that, but I'm. looking for some thing that presents an actual cursor that I can manipulate without putting my finger directly on the location. I'm working with web pages that use menus and the standard mouse capabilities are too sensitive for the menus to work properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49