- 1 Posts
Ringtone and notifacations question.
Just got my first smart phone today which is pretty exciting and everything but I seem to be having some pretty basic trouble with it. I can't find a way to have a ringtone for calls and vibrate for texts. It seems it's either calls have a ringtone and texts bleep bloop or calls and texts both vibrate.
- 12-11-2012, 12:34 PM #2
- 60 Posts
Re: Ringtone and notifacations question.
Go into the messaging app, hit menu button, select settings, and go to notifications. There you can select or unselect vibrate and play sound or change the sound.
Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central ForumsIf you've never gone too far, you'll never know how far you can go.
- By Goneeuro in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 06-24-2011, 11:39 AM
- By trackizmy1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-04-2009, 08:39 AM
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:50 PM
- By gabe3 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2009, 04:54 PM
- By slbailey1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2009, 03:11 PM