I just rooted my EV and am still running the "stock" (patched) OS. I'm just wondering if there is some reason that I cannot reboot my EV through terminal emulator. I'm working with some basic scripts, trying to learn scripting.
I go into terminal emulator and type su or sudo then reboot and it returns not_permitted !!
Also it says sudo cannot be found in /system/bin/sh
Is there something I'm missing?
Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums
- 12-27-2012, 04:34 PM #2
Re: Trouble rebooting.
I followed all of the directions located in How to Root/ROM Your HTC Evo V 4g with HTCdev and Fastboot and I had no problems. Is there something that I missed?
I understand that this thread probably should be in the rooting sub forum so maybe the op can move it there.
- 12-28-2012, 06:23 PM #4
- By dsfarag in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 31Last Post: 08-01-2011, 11:24 AM
- By dpeters11 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 12:59 PM
- By Adokimus in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:33 PM
- By KyleBuch in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2009, 02:35 AM
- By mabmarc#WP in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2009, 07:44 PM