- 111 Posts
MY rooted evo v is caught in a loop. It starts up (animated ) and then stops . It says "android is upgrading" starting applications. Waits 5 seconds and then starts the animation again. It won't connect to my PC when connected via usb cable. How can I get out of this loop. BTW, it was working fine for months. Earlier the sound stoppped and I took out the battery. This looping began when I reinserted the battery
- 02-03-2013, 12:27 PM #2
- 614 Posts
Did you try a new Rom?
Do you have a recovery installed?
Pull battery, out it back in , then hold vol down and power to get to bootloader
Goto recovery and wipe dalvik cache and cache
If that doesn't work
You need to.restore a nandroid or start from scratch
Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums
- By ecaggiani in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2011, 09:02 AM
- By DroidInvasion in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2010, 04:57 AM
- By MultiMatt in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2010, 07:36 PM
- By Valfaroth in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2010, 01:57 PM
- By dpeters11 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 12:59 PM