Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wifi connects but no service

I bought this found about 6 months ago and the phone worked great. Recently, my phone connects to my wireless router but it won't have any service. I have done everything possible to get it working but nothing has worked. I even installed wifi fixer and that failed me as well. All the other wireless devices at my house connect to the wireless router but my phone. And it has recently stopped working so it is not an ongoing thing

I rooted the phone when I bought it and I have Harmonia 3.17 installed in it.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but would like to know what the issue is.

Default Re: Wifi connects but no service

Quote Originally Posted by qahar360 View Post
    I bought this found about 6 months ago and the phone worked great. Recently, my phone connects to my wireless router but it won't have any service. I have done everything possible to get it working but nothing has worked. I even installed wifi fixer and that failed me as well. All the other wireless devices at my house connect to the wireless router but my phone. And it has recently stopped working so it is not an ongoing thing

I rooted the phone when I bought it and I have Harmonia 3.17 installed in it.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but would like to know what the issue is.
    Delete all the wifi networks that are showing and then take the battery out. When it reboots go and look for your router and it will work