- 3 Posts
A couple of silly noob questions about Transferring stuff from Optimus V to EVO V
a couple of silly noob questions.
Bought the EVO V 3D a few days ago on sale like others have recently. For what its worth I haven't modified (rooted) either phone.
I tried transferring contacts in the Optimus V phone book to the EVO by blue tooth and it worked except now I have 2 of 3 duplicates for each contact on the EVO , what happened?
How can I fix it?
I don't see a way to silence the ringer on the EVO, I know its possible, has to be. Oh gawd am I going to have to read the manual???
Oh one more thing, folders? I want a couple of plain old folders on my home screen. Am I blind? I don't see how to get a folder on the home screen. Shouldn't work just like the Optimus V?
And my music. How do I get my music to the EVO?
So far I really like the phone although with the added capability its taking longer to get use to. Thanks in advance!
- 02-11-2013, 07:57 AM #2
Re: A couple of silly noob questions about Transferring stuff from Optimus V to EVO V
No worries. For Google contacts, all you have to do is open contacts. google. com in your Web browser. Right above the list, there is a small drop down menu that says ''More". Click that and choose the option "Merge and sync duplicate contacts." That's it.
Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums
- By dasaucemasta in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:18 PM
- By Ms Charli in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2011, 10:24 AM
- By frank_18 in forum G2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2011, 11:17 AM
- By haydarm in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:52 PM
- By trishuhh in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:15 PM