Camera: How to fix one blurry lens?

Ronen Yudzinsky

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been taking lots of 3d pictures and started uploading them to phereo, and noticed something...one of the cameras takes a fuzzy photo! To see what I mean, here's a picture I took last night: Unsorted | Ronen Yudzinsky Gallery | Phereo

If you hit the "parallel" button and look at the right image, it's obviously out of focus. How can I fix this? Is it a software bug, or a hardware bug? I'll go to whatever lengths necessary, I don't mind pulling the phone apart software- or hardware-wise (but I won't be de-soldering or soldering anything)

dlinderaz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I know this was a while ago but how did you end up fixing it? Did you find a resolution?

Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G