- 1 Posts
- 12-16-2013, 08:33 AM #2
- 01-19-2014, 08:58 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Camera: How to fix one blurry lens?
I have noticed this on my phone as well. I bought 3 of them ar different times and all have the same problem. Not sure if it a data saving technique or what. Doesn't seem to always be the case as I have seen instances where the same blurry lens isn't blurry. Go figure.
I have also noticed problems in the video mode where the 3d seems to shift off of normal for a few frames every so often.
I wish the stereo camera was a separate app that could be updated or fixed by someone else than HTC. Maybe someone can reverse engineer the hardware/drivers for the cameras but it looks doubful at this point. I am not aware that the camera works in stereo with 3D with cyangenmod either. To make matters worse, 3D popularity seems to be dying again.
- By CouchFisher in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:25 AM
- By Qazme in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:42 PM
- By Alchematron in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:30 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2010, 04:24 PM
- By TaeKwonDonkey in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2010, 09:31 PM