- 360 Posts
Any problems I should know about.
Is this phone worth buying? My father needs a new phone because his motorola triumph stopped working. He wants something with at least a 4 inch screen but doesn't want to spend more than like 180-200 and this seemed to be the best deal. Is it something I should avoid about this phone or do you think it will be okay? He is a very light user and wont use it to much. Any input would be great. Thanks.
- 03-29-2013, 06:15 AM #2
- 03-30-2013, 11:55 AM #4
- 938 Posts
Re: Any problems I should know about.
It should work fine. It's a good phone.
Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G
- By Umass021 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2012, 08:52 PM
- By HighTechToid in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 07-03-2012, 12:07 PM
- By PoorBoy52760 in forum Samsung Galaxy PrecedentReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2011, 03:19 PM
- By TheIndependent in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2011, 04:17 PM
- By Tattrpuff in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:04 PM