Htc EVO V 4g error code 67!

emanzboss

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Alright, so lately I've been having troubles wiath my HTC EVO V 4g. When ever I turn my WiFi hotspot on, error code 67 pops up and I can't connect to the internet, but if I'm not using the WiFi hotspot it doesent say error code 67 and mymobile network starts working Again. I a already called virgin mobile customer service and they took me through some ateos to help fix it. Some of the things they had me do was turn my Phone off tale the battery out, reset my Phone, make me turn my Phone off for 30 minutes while they program it or something. Anyeays all of the stuff he told me to do didnt work so he said he would present the issue to a higher department and he said they would solve my problem in the week so he would call me back When they figure out whats wrong. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it. BTW im posting this thread on my Phone

smokybarnble

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
In my case it turned out to be a billing issue. I signed up for automatic payments via PayPal but for some reason they didn't apply the payment towards the hotspot. I talked to a nice girl with a foreign accent and all is well.

Juan Esqueda

May 27, 2013
Visit site
i have the same problem but instead of being my hotspot it is my wifi. i try turning on my wifi and it never turns on it it just says error. i think its it a kernel but i dont know how to change it.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if it's the same on your carrier but for sprint an error 67 is an interruption in service

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo