HTC EVO3d 4G Vigin mobile

beavernx

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello all.. First time poster, long time fan.. I have a qustion about a ROM.. Now iv flashed and dabbled with alot of roms and devices .. and allways with sucsess and being able to go back to stock.. I cant for the life of me find and install a working HTC EVO3d 4G Vigin mobilepure outta the box stock rom... the one i have named shooterodex or something . will not install and wipes what ever Os ( rom i have on my HTC EVO3d 4G Vigin mobile .. i have Hboot 1.58 and my phone is unlocked and rooted.. can someone please help me find the orginal pure stock rom..

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I do have a stock rooted Rom stored on my dropbox.
If you want a link, shoot me a pm

Sent from my PG86100 using AC Forums mobile app

beavernx

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
yes sir completely unlocked with s-off.. just cant seem to find a pure stock rom... i want to go back because i am having issues with blue tooth game controllers ie wiimote ps3 cntroller.... the wii mote worked before the new rom... but gives me a error saying it is not compitable with the os i have ... so im figuring gp back to stock and it will solve my problems

beavernx

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Problem resolved.. By using the ruu tool.. a special thanks to adamhos for his speedy and correct responses.. a Mod may now close this post if he sees fit

beavernx

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Glad this wasn't closed.. I'm still having issues with BT Gaming controllers ie wiimote ps3 controller.. this is the error I'm getting

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC