- 80 Posts
Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4G - Capacitive buttons stay on, always.
Hi. I'm not sure what happened with my phone but my capacitive button lights wont turn off unless I completely turn my phone off. I've tried to see if maybe with an app like kernel Turner which allows you to lower the light level, or even turn it off completely. But they remain on, even when I put the phone to sleep. Anyone heard of this? Any way to fix it? Thank you.
Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G
Powered by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
ROM: Pacman ROM Version 23.0.0
- 12-16-2013, 08:59 AM #2
- 12-27-2013, 07:26 AM #4
- By Bebusy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:48 AM
- By spasell in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:30 PM
- By tommo856 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:32 AM
- By Mijanul Hoque in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:30 AM
- By Carlos de los Santos in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 06:25 AM