Factory Reset When Rooted? [Virgin Mobile HTC Evo V]
Getting pretty pissed at my phone so any and all help is appreciated. My battery life has never been awesome on this phone but know it's suddenly unusable. 4 hours on full charge, minimal use. It is blazing hot when performing simple tasks. Loses power while being charged if the screen is on. The only thing I can think of left is a factory reset. But I'm rooted, so I don't know what will happen. I've been looking online but answers are varied. Will it bootloop? Will I stay rooted? Will I stay unlocked? I used this guide to root.
- 03-25-2015, 02:21 PM #3
- By lucidlyseen in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2014, 06:12 AM
- By rickms80 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2014, 08:11 PM
- By Masochlsm in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2014, 03:58 PM
- By Abdinafi Osman in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 12:35 PM