Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    King Of Pants

ROM
    CM10/Sense

Default A rom for the venture is being worked on

Cant really give you many details outside the fact that it is booting,seems to be working ok by at least one user who has tested it. I dont want to put the developer on the spot with update requests,etc so I wont post links until I know its done. But the developer is solid in her work and I dont see any reason why it wont be available shortly unless there is some major issue. So keep an eye on this thread. When I (or she jumps in here lol) see a definite working release Ill pass on a link to the rom with info on installing it. I am eager to see it finished as I intend on customizing the rom after the release. So there will be some good stuff for the venture coming shortly.

Default Re: A rom for the venture is being worked on

right on man! lookin forward to seein some of ur skills put to work on the venture!! im the one testing the rom, so if anyone has questions, feel free to post them on the board! the more me talk about it, the more info becomes public, so feel free to ask away!

any guesses on about when its coming out? Im already bored with my venture lol

Yes rom please
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Roms have been available for a while.
    They aren't perfect, boot animation is broken, but otherwise the roms work just fine.

Venture Roms
    There is also a bit more on Android Forums.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.