Out on display yet anywhere?

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I was curious if this phone is out on display yet anywhere for people to try out/look at. I'm interested in this phone and might get it soon but I need to see/feel it in person to see if the keyboard is a good size for me etc. Do any stores right now have this on display that anybody would know of? Thanks.

ryuusei94

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
If you can pay 50 bucks a month.
Than i recommend the samsung galaxy indulge from MetroPCS. Same price. Monthly bill is $50. But you get faster internet via their 3.5g. Or "4g" speed. And the indulge has a 1Ghz hummingbird processor. Compared to the 800Mhz processor on the optimus slider.
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Than i recommend the samsung galaxy indulge from MetroPCS. Same price. Monthly bill is $50. But you get faster internet via their 3.5g. Or "4g" speed. And the indulge has a 1Ghz hummingbird processor. Compared to the 800Mhz processor on the optimus slider.

That really doesn't answer my question :p but thanks for the news. Although I can't really afford $50 a month.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Hi guys, I was curious if this phone is out on display yet anywhere for people to try out/look at. I'm interested in this phone and might get it soon but I need to see/feel it in person to see if the keyboard is a good size for me etc. Do any stores right now have this on display that anybody would know of? Thanks.

Verizon stores might have the LG Enlighten which is the same phone but with different colors.

The new Tmobile $30 monthly4G would be a better deal and can use any tmobile phone...
Unlimited Data + Unlimited Text + Unlimited VOIP

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084