[Discussion] Android Kitchen for the OS?

primetechv2

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well there is that one Team Hydro ROM that is pretty awesome. In terms of kitchen, there are probably a dozen small tools over on XDA...

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Well there is that one Team Hydro ROM that is pretty awesome. In terms of kitchen, there are probably a dozen small tools over on XDA...

Iknow I have the rom and the kernel. I was just wondering if anyone has tried the kitchen with the optimus slider. :p

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk

primetechv2

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Is there just one tool called Android Kitchen? And I've been missing it this whole time? What is this injustice!

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there just one tool called Android Kitchen? And I've been missing it this whole time? What is this injustice!

Yeah actually lol, I stumbled upon it last night or the otherday, use google to search it. It won't be called android kitchen.com or anything :p it'll be one of the first links on the search result. Its a ROM building program straight off a broswer, no download required. Choose what you want in your rom, upload your software etc that you want it implemented to and then cook and receive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL