1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default looking for straight talk lgl55c rom

if anyone has a back up of a stock LG optimus q from straight talk thatd be great
    Last edited by morpheus1894; 12-21-2011 at 02:40 AM.

Isn't it funny when I finally close my thread someone has a need for it. Maybe I'll open it back up.

Sent from my Ice Cream Nexus

Default Re: looking for straight talk lgl55c rom

meh ..... just PM him a linky. I know what he's working on and why he wants it (see sticky regarding bricked phone) and i dont think it will help, but i also dont think it will hurt and morpheus having as many tools at his disposal as possible is a good thing!

Actually jon, you might consider doing a bone stock build like i posted for the virgin slider. It's bound to come in handy sooner or later lol
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +

Yea ima have to figure out what to remove from the xbin to make it smaller. And yes his phone is bricked. I've been messaging him.

Quote Originally Posted by jondevere View Post
    Yea ima have to figure out what to remove from the xbin to make it smaller. And yes his phone is bricked. I've been messaging him.

Ditch xbin.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
    Thanked by:

ROM
    hellicious rom

Look up how to get stock rom... I got one for my phone by downloading a tool bro. Just change link to l55c and download

Can someone please send me a link for how to get the stock rom backup for the lg l55c I acidently did the fatory reset through the phone and not through cwm

You are a lil more stuck than you think... You just bricked your phone... Ill send you a link but I dont think that its gonna fix your problem....

Hey jondevere I cant reply to ur pm yet but the link u sent me is no good it gives me an error and says it cant find it I would reply in pm but I have to have 5 post before I can
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

i never tried reflashing the cwm maybe building a new one will work but i ended up chucking the phone ,i wish i could find the .kdz for it

I can get into cwm on mine I have the precedent now but I wanba try to get the other one up for my gf

I know this post was a little while ago...but does someone think they could send me any links or tools for the stock rom and backup of ALL the original never turned on before out of the box settings and data not sure of all the terminology I know there is something different from the rom I guess would it be the OS or is that the same thing...still learning guys...I'm sorry, but I'm reading like hell trying to learn any help or links would be great...and YES.....I have googled many different ways of what I just asked you it pretty much just sends me to this and area51's forums that I always end up never being able to find them....thank you in advance guys I would be truly greatful...at least on the forums I find ppl that are smart as hell about this it blows me away I learn pretty easy but the you guys know is off the hook!! Thanks again!

-Scizzy

could someone send me a link to the stock rom please?
    I'm giving the phone to me 11 year old son and I don't want him messing it up by messing with something he shouldn't be, so I just wanna unroot and return to stock.

If at all possible, might someone be able to link me to a stock LG L55C ROM. Im handing the phone over to my technology impaired family, and dont want to risk them bricking the phone accidentally. Im really just looking to unroot the phone (Im going to end up rooting the new phone I get anyway) Thanks again. -Shadow