Need Help With LG Optimus Q (L55C)
09-03-2013 02:23 PM
- Not sure if this is going to help out.
But in the passed I bricked 2 or 3 optimus v's tinkering around on them.
Where it would not get pass the boot animation.
All I did to fix my problem was call up virgin mobile (in your case straight talk) I told them exactly what was happening. (Keep in mind they did not know my phone was rooted) they would run me through standard company procedures to try and help me fix the phone. Non of them worked obviously, next they simply said they would send me out another phone since mine seem to be "defective". They would send me out a new one and I would send back my bricked optimus.
That was my solution when this happened to me.
Note I did do this a few times and they never caught on.
So maybe if straight talk is as nice as VM, you should be fine. Only downside is just having to wait for your new phone to come in.
Yet again hope this helps you out (:
Oh, and when they asked when this started happening all I said was when I went to turn on my phone it just started doing it.
Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk01-13-2012 07:53 PMLike 1
- i tried doing that with the firs lgl55c i had they have horrible customer service , since they are outsourced . and they will tell u to take it back to walmart .i had issues with my E71 where it would randomly stop making calls and i couldnt receive and they were no help at all01-14-2012 04:46 PM
- 1-800-339-9345 --- thats the best number to call for tech support with net10/straight talk. thats there executive resolutions department and honestly they're the only knowledgeable people you'll talk to with the company. i can also give you the managers direct line, but thats really hit and miss because most of the managers are just pissed off all of the time.01-16-2012 10:13 PMLike 1
- New problem: LG Optimus Q Purchased in November. I put the Team Hydro firmware with Custom Recovery. Did a factory reset (dumb me) and now the phone is stuck. Tried reinstalling the firmware, no go. Tried resetting everything including the sd card, no go. Now tried reinstalling the Team Hydro firmware, stuck on LG logo. Ideas?04-16-2012 12:51 PM
- New problem: LG Optimus Q Purchased in November. I put the Team Hydro firmware with Custom Recovery. Did a factory reset (dumb me) and now the phone is stuck. Tried reinstalling the firmware, no go. Tried resetting everything including the sd card, no go. Now tried reinstalling the Team Hydro firmware, stuck on LG logo. Ideas?
Thanks so much!! -Tina05-13-2012 05:57 PM
- My heart is still beating... I got it! Thank God. I was stuck in the boot loop, I pulled very stupid and tried to factory reset without reflashing a rom. I'll never do that again! I couldn't boot into recovery for the life of me, and finally I found a thread for a different lg phone that said to hold volume down + home + power until the recovery menu popped up. That ended my lg boot loop and now I'm in recovery. Hope this saves someone else's cheese too. btw, this is regarding a rooted optimus q which was running arearomq2.0. It's a great rom, but if you ever want to give away a phone to your wife, do yourself a favor and reflash your custom rom when you factory reset to eliminate your contacts and sync accounts....09-02-2012 04:59 PM
- Well i have an Optimus Q.I have only had my phone for about 4 months. My facebook app had forced close. i turned my phone off and turned it back on all i get is the blue tracfone screen. i did the factory reset which did not help. it still does the blue screen. i called the number for corporate above they told me there is nothing they can do for me. Is there anybody out there who can help me with my phone? I dont want to lose a phone i have only had for less then 6 months. Help Please?12-24-2012 07:24 PM
- I need help. My lg optimus q slider through straightalk is frozen i guess. i cant unlock it. the screen keeps flipping like im tilting my phone and im not. i have tried and tried to unlock it but it wont work so i cant use it. it drains my battery and wont stay charged. any suggestions?05-30-2013 11:02 AM
- LG Android Phones
- More LG Phones
- LG Optimus Series
- Virgin Mobile Optimus Slider
Need Help With LG Optimus Q (L55C)
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD