Cyanogen Mod On LG Optimus Slider

crux

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
No, no one has ported it over. maybe you should try and talk to a dev of Team Hydro or something instead of making an entirely new thread.. I believe I read that no one from Team Hydro actually owns the device. maybe if one of them had their own they would be interested.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
No, no one has ported it over. maybe you should try and talk to a dev of Team Hydro or something instead of making an entirely new thread.. I believe I read that no one from Team Hydro actually owns the device. maybe if one of them had their own they would be interested.

Bingo! Only one of us even has access to one, but its his girl's phone...

ryanthurman92

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure he'd be willing to work on the slider too. But I've made my own rom. Just break down a cyanogen rom and get the files you need. I have cyanogen settings and I'm using the hellicious rom.

Katfood

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I have some knowledge of how android works, and programming and linux experience. Are there any resources out there for people who want to learn to make a CM port themselves?

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna try to port it to the Q. The only issue is that LG hasn't released the source code for the Q (they have for the Slider though.....)

Sent from my thumbs to your retinas

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Well since the Slider sources are out, why not give that a shot first? If that's the first device that is offered to you for the CM port then please do take the offer, everyone would be happy :D

Sent from my LG-VM701 Gelato 11-28 ICS Style via Tapatalk

jetteye

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna try to port it to the Q. The only issue is that LG hasn't released the source code for the Q (they have for the Slider though.....)

Sent from my thumbs to your retinas

Bobzhome, has some files he was working on before he gave up on it to work on the ICS port for the OV, if you want the files he told me to take them from Github, Having a stable Cyanogenmod should be the highest priority with our phones..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke