Tapped dismiss on a message I didnt really read and now no servic

raygun04

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Iunno what it really said but I pressed dismiss and now my phone doesnt go on the internet or or text...I can make phone calls though...does anyone know what I mightov accidently done? :/...I also tried using recovery and that does not work even when I go back to the stock rom >.< I messed up bad didnt I?

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Tapped dismiss on a message I didnt really read and now no se

Have you tried running the Activate app? If that doesn't work, you might have to just call VM Customer Support and ask them to make your account active again. No idea what could have caused that. The only thing that VM has sent out recently to people is a reminder of their data change policies. If you go over 2.5GB, they reduce your speeds to 256kb (iirc). Maybe that is the problem? Did you think you've gone over 2.5GB?

EDIT: Scratch that, the data change starts March 23rd. Best you call up VM and explain to them what happened. They will be able to reactivate everything for you.

raygun04

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Tapped dismiss on a message I didnt really read and now no se

well after freaking out...in the end all it took was a phone call (I called my voicemail just to see if I could talk still and hung up after a second) and then like two seconds later it just started working of its own accord!! ^.^ o_O;;;;; I just wish I read whatever popped up instead of for some reason not thinking and dismissing it... I thank you for thy help tho! ^.^