OpenFeint problems

thexxoffspring

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm having troubles with OpenFeint and my phone. For the longest time I was able to log on and play games with no trouble. But recently everytime start up a game that uses OpenFeint I get this error "Feint requires an active network." I do have an active network and I've done this on 3G and wifi. My buddies phone which is different than mine (idk what phone he has) works fine with OpenFeint games. I've tried everything to get this work. From uninstalling and reinstalling the app to full on re-rooting and flashing gelato ROM. If anyone else has had this problem please let me know if you found a way to fix it cause I sure do miss my games haha

EDIT: I forgot to mention that ive tried making new google accounts just to see i this was anything related to my account but its not. No matter what I do I cannot get this to work.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm having troubles with OpenFeint and my phone. For the longest time I was able to log on and play games with no trouble. But recently everytime start up a game that uses OpenFeint I get this error "Feint requires an active network." I do have an active network and I've done this on 3G and wifi. My buddies phone which is different than mine (idk what phone he has) works fine with OpenFeint games. I've tried everything to get this work. From uninstalling and reinstalling the app to full on re-rooting and flashing gelato ROM. If anyone else has had this problem please let me know if you found a way to fix it cause I sure do miss my games haha

EDIT: I forgot to mention that ive tried making new google accounts just to see i this was anything related to my account but its not. No matter what I do I cannot get this to work.

dont use wi fi stay on your 3g uninstall recovery andvwipe everything then there you go

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463