- Stock odexed ROM with no graphical changes whatsoever
- All system apps are zipaligned for RAM optimization
- Works great with GingerKernel
- Removed annoying startup and shutdown sounds
- Rooted with Busybox
1. Place fabulousstock.zip at the root of your SD card
2. Boot into CWM Recovery
3. Wipe Dalvik cache and cache; no need for factory reset
4. Select install zip from SD card
5. Select the file that was named in step 1
6. flash zip
7. (optional) redo steps 4-6 but with GingerKernel
Please remember to hit "thanks" if you like this! Also, you may use this as a base for your custom ROM if you would like. I might also make a similar deodexed ROM if any of you want it.
if i system format will is mess with my recovery? i do have a Clockwork recovery just quite a few roms dont wanna work right i think it might be because im not taking the right steps to go from one rom to another but most of these forums dont really explain what steps to take when going from one to another if someone could enlighten id be most grateful.