Flashing stock recovery

bymotion

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I am selling the phone so I need to flash the phone back to stock recovery. I searched the forum and I only found stock_recovery.zip. Is there like a flash_image file? If so where can I get it? Also, can I assume I can just flash stock recovery the same way using the terminal emulator?

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Why do you need to flash the phone back to stock recovery? If you're selling to an individual they'll probably appreciate having the recovery if they even know what it is...

I mean... deroot it they'll never know.

bymotion

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Why do you need to flash the phone back to stock recovery? If you're selling to an individual they'll probably appreciate having the recovery if they even know what it is...

I mean... deroot it they'll never know.

I want to sell it as totally stock. Some people might accidentally use the factory restore on the phone

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I am selling the phone so I need to flash the phone back to stock recovery. I searched the forum and I only found stock_recovery.zip. Is there like a flash_image file? If so where can I get it? Also, can I assume I can just flash stock recovery the same way using the terminal emulator?

The flash_image file is in the thread about how to root, custom recovery, and NANDroid backup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699