LG Optimus Q update.zip

elesbb

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone . I have a stock rooted LG Optimus Q that i need the original update.zip or the proper signature that i can add to my update.zip . I need to restore a file that i edited trying to get it to run faster (a video hack i read about) and i have the backup but it wont boot . and the only thing i can access is the recovery . so i created an update.zip and it wont take it because i get signature verification failed . and this is NOT a custom CWM this is the original .

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Only thing I can recommend is adb, putting clockworkmod recovery on, or using autosign from xda to try to sign it. :/

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

venocm

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I could use and update.zip also. I can't get past the login screen and it will only boot into android recovery, guess I did not get the CWM installed right (there is a directory on the sd card "clockworkmod" there are only 2 files in it: .settings and .salted_hash. I have no idea what they r. as a matter of fact I know just enough to be dangerous! I thought too that if I had the correct stock update.zip it might actually work. I have tried others but all say failed and speaks to a signature.

The
:confused:
Elf

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463