EXT4 On Slider or Q

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
This is for some more advanced developers so if you aren't a developer please dont respond to this...

I really want DrewWalton to see this and maybe answer. Is it possible to get ext4 working on the Q. We've got an ext4 kernel and an updater-scripter but it fails at format to ext4 with varying status errors. One is an argument error about expects 3 got 4. So I removed EMMC from the script. Left with a status 7 error. Signing check is turned off by default in CWM so I really have no clue. I'm not sure if its our update-binary or what... but we simply cannot get an ext4 format on any partition outside of an sd partition. If anyone could shed some light it would be greatly appreciated.

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok... got an ext4 cwm recovery running, ext4 kernel, and ext4 updater-script... but no balls to flash it. Any devs out there? DrewWalton I'm talking to you!

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

d1ck3y0da

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
what happens if you flash a ROM that isent fully developed cus if your reply nothing ill do it. i have everything backed up and i wouldent mind a change up or to even be a tester so as long as it wont do any damage to my phone ill flash it and let you know about it

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well it was tested and failed... nothing bad happened. The cwm isn't right yet. Idk if its even possible at this point.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk