[THEME][PORT]Ice Cream Moment Ported to Slider

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
If you want to theme the drop down notifications toggels I give you permission to use my work from my ICS theme for the gelato ROM.
Also on mobile I can't download the .zip can you fix that or am I going to have to go old school and hop on the old laptop to download it to my sd?

Sent from my LG Optimus Slider running Gelato 11 28/ Gingerkernel7.1. Theme:ICS

raymix1000

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
If you want to theme the drop down notifications toggels I give you permission to use my work from my ICS theme for the gelato ROM.
Also on mobile I can't download the .zip can you fix that or am I going to have to go old school and hop on the old laptop to download it to my sd?

is anyone else experiencing this issue? i would use dolphin browser. how does one theme the notification toggles?

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Edit to my post. Just flashed it. I have some spare time tonight so ill do the edits to the notification bar and the quick panel. If anyone wants them just reply saying you do and ill post a link to the new .zip file for yous to flash.

raymix1000

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Edit to my post. Just flashed it. I have some spare time tonight so ill do the edits to the notification bar and the quick panel. If anyone wants them just reply saying you do and ill post a link to the new .zip file for yous to flash.

you will receive credit.

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Finished the work. I'm gunna flash it first on my device to check how it turned out.
Ill reply back in a few minutes.

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Forgot to ask. How do you want the area header where is says "no notifications"
Do you want it rounded looking like it currently is. Or do you want the flat black ics look?

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

raymix1000

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Forgot to ask. How do you want the area header where is says "no notifications"
Do you want it rounded looking like it currently is. Or do you want the flat black ics look?

flat black ics look

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
OKAY GUYS, HERE IT IS. SHOULD BE JUST WHAT YOUS WANTED. if you want me tweak anything let me know and ill try and get to as soon as i have some spare time.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxcYAc0IApeUYW10enF5eVRSMkk :)

It just shows the files seperately, not the entire flashable zip. Anyway you can upload it to like Mediafire? Thanks :)

raymix1000 Can you edit the first post? The blue signal bar does in fact work on Mobster Rom. I just thought I'd point that out.

Edit: I see the changes nvm thanks

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

Last edited:

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
There should be an option in the corner that says something like show original or something. Click that then download.

Reactions: LeoLawliet

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
There should be an option in the corner that says something like show original or something. Click that then download.

There's a slight issue with the notification bar, when it's swiped all the way down in landscape the image is a bit distorted, I'll try to take a screenshot and show you what I mean. Other than that, the sound and orientation toggles on the notification are blacked out when they're disabled.

The circle battery was a great addon, that should definitely stay. If you're going for more of an ICS look then maybe a clear black notification dropdown or background would be a great addon, along with the grey menus from ICS.

Edit: Screenshots

4579f741-8d34-f9e6.jpg

4579f741-8d44-40ef.jpg

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh . My bad. I never noticed that before. Reason cuz I never ever use my phone in landscape. The bar is set to the mdpi screen res. I personally wouldn't know how to have oit where it looks good in vertical and horizontal modes.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Oh . My bad. I never noticed that before. Reason cuz I never ever use my phone in landscape. The bar is set to the mdpi screen res. I personally wouldn't know how to have oit where it looks good in vertical and horizontal modes.

I'm not sure how to do it either, I'm pretty OCD when it comes to details so I just thought I'd point out things that seem even just slightly out of place. Is this all done through the online theming kitchen? (Not sure is that's what it's called)

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

raymix1000

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
It just shows the files seperately, not the entire flashable zip. Anyway you can upload it to like Mediafire? Thanks :)

raymix1000 Can you edit the first post? The blue signal bar does in fact work on Mobster Rom. I just thought I'd point that out.

Edit: I see the changes nvm thanks

the easiest way is to hit ctrl+s

raymix1000

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure how to do it either, I'm pretty OCD when it comes to details so I just thought I'd point out things that seem even just slightly out of place. Is this all done through the online theming kitchen? (Not sure is that's what it's called)

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

no i went through the apks and individually transported them to this theme. i think its safe to say tylermich7 did the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid