Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

ROM
    [AOSP] LIQUIDSMOOTH-v1.25

Finished the work. I'm gunna flash it first on my device to check how it turned out.
    Ill reply back in a few minutes.

Sent from my LG Optimus Slider running Gelato 11 28/ Gingerkernel7.1. Theme:ICS

ROM

Forgot to ask. How do you want the area header where is says "no notifications"
    Do you want it rounded looking like it currently is. Or do you want the flat black ics look?

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

Quote Originally Posted by raymix1000 View Post
    please and thank you.
    Here you go, this is the theme with the battery I was telling you about.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1483291

This has to be the best ICS CM7 theme I've ever seen so far, perfect transparent look and glow to it too. Is there any possibe way to port the ICS auto-rotate animations too? I hope I'm not asking for too much

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

ROM

Default Re: [THEME][PORT]Ice Cream Moment Ported to Slider

OKAY GUYS, HERE IT IS. SHOULD BE JUST WHAT YOUS WANTED. if you want me tweak anything let me know and ill try and get to as soon as i have some spare time.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxc...W10enF5eVRSMkk
    Thanked by:
    iHideInTrees likes this.

You guys did a great job on this theme... I think I agree with LeoLawliet about the circle battery, its looks good..
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

ROM
    Team Hydro/GingerKernel

Quote Originally Posted by tylermich7 View Post
    Forgot to ask. How do you want the area header where is says "no notifications"
    Do you want it rounded looking like it currently is. Or do you want the flat black ics look?

flat black ics look
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

ROM
    Team Hydro/GingerKernel

ICSlider v1.2.2

In case nobody can download from the first link...
    Last edited by raymix1000; 04-16-2012 at 02:11 PM.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

OKAY GUYS, HERE IT IS. SHOULD BE JUST WHAT YOUS WANTED. if you want me tweak anything let me know and ill try and get to as soon as i have some spare time.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxc...W10enF5eVRSMkk
    It just shows the files seperately, not the entire flashable zip. Anyway you can upload it to like Mediafire? Thanks

raymix1000 Can you edit the first post? The blue signal bar does in fact work on Mobster Rom. I just thought I'd point that out.

Edit: I see the changes nvm thanks

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk
    Last edited by LeoLawliet; 04-16-2012 at 04:51 PM.

ROM

There should be an option in the corner that says something like show original or something. Click that then download.

Thanked by:

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

There should be an option in the corner that says something like show original or something. Click that then download.

There's a slight issue with the notification bar, when it's swiped all the way down in landscape the image is a bit distorted, I'll try to take a screenshot and show you what I mean. Other than that, the sound and orientation toggles on the notification are blacked out when they're disabled.

The circle battery was a great addon, that should definitely stay. If you're going for more of an ICS look then maybe a clear black notification dropdown or background would be a great addon, along with the grey menus from ICS.

Edit: Screenshots

ROM

Oh . My bad. I never noticed that before. Reason cuz I never ever use my phone in landscape. The bar is set to the mdpi screen res. I personally wouldn't know how to have oit where it looks good in vertical and horizontal modes.

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

Oh . My bad. I never noticed that before. Reason cuz I never ever use my phone in landscape. The bar is set to the mdpi screen res. I personally wouldn't know how to have oit where it looks good in vertical and horizontal modes.

I'm not sure how to do it either, I'm pretty OCD when it comes to details so I just thought I'd point out things that seem even just slightly out of place. Is this all done through the online theming kitchen? (Not sure is that's what it's called)

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #38  

ROM
    Team Hydro/GingerKernel

Quote Originally Posted by LeoLawliet View Post
    It just shows the files seperately, not the entire flashable zip. Anyway you can upload it to like Mediafire? Thanks

raymix1000 Can you edit the first post? The blue signal bar does in fact work on Mobster Rom. I just thought I'd point that out.

Edit: I see the changes nvm thanks

the easiest way is to hit ctrl+s
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  

ROM
    Team Hydro/GingerKernel

I'm not sure how to do it either, I'm pretty OCD when it comes to details so I just thought I'd point out things that seem even just slightly out of place. Is this all done through the online theming kitchen? (Not sure is that's what it's called)

no i went through the apks and individually transported them to this theme. i think its safe to say tylermich7 did the same

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

no i went through the apks and individually transported them to this theme. i think its safe to say tylermich7 did the same
    If you don't mind me asking, how do you port themes?

ROM

I went from scratch lol. Its honestly not hard once you learn where everything is and what tools to use. Gimp is prolly the most useful and easiest to use when changing pngs.

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

I went from scratch lol. Its honestly not hard once you learn where everything is and what tools to use. Gimp is prolly the most useful and easiest to use when changing pngs.

All I have is Photoshop from CS3, I'm only familiar with Photoshop when it comes to image editing. Though I can barely do anything with my laptop, let alone the fact that it can't even ODIN properly.

GladesofSummer

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    ROM
    BACKside IHO

It doesn't change the dock :/

Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    ROM
    AreaRomQ v2.0

The dock is controlled by the launcher. If you wanna change the dock get a themeable launcher. Golauncher or adw launcher...

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk
    GladesofSummer

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    ROM
    BACKside IHO

Quote Originally Posted by jcole20 View Post
    The dock is controlled by the launcher. If you wanna change the dock get a themeable launcher. Golauncher or adw launcher...

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk
    That makes sense.

ROM
    AreaRomQv1.5/GingerKernal

Personally I love it in it's current state.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #47  

ROM
    Team Hydro/GingerKernel

If you don't mind me asking, how do you port themes?

You will need to find the framework-res apk and the systemui apk. you can also theme the contacts and phone apks to have custom dialers.

i think custom dialers should be downloadable.

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

You will need to find the framework-res apk and the systemui apk. you can also theme the contacts and phone apks to have custom dialers.

i think custom dialers should be downloadable.
    And how would I go about decompiling and recompiling the files? What I'm more curious about is do I have to make sure all of the files are signed and have proper permissions set? Or is that not even necessary?

ROM

Actually. You can theme anything apk wise. Even your favorite app.

ROM

About the sound and orientation. I did not touch them. They're original from the gelato rom quick panel. Although I was think of having everything white instead of gray when off. Idk, what do you think?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast