[THEME][PORT]Ice Cream Moment Ported to Slider

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I went from scratch lol. Its honestly not hard once you learn where everything is and what tools to use. Gimp is prolly the most useful and easiest to use when changing pngs.

Sent from my LG Optimus Slider running Gelato 11 28/ Gingerkernel7.1. Theme:ICS

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I went from scratch lol. Its honestly not hard once you learn where everything is and what tools to use. Gimp is prolly the most useful and easiest to use when changing pngs.

All I have is Photoshop from CS3, I'm only familiar with Photoshop when it comes to image editing. Though I can barely do anything with my laptop, let alone the fact that it can't even ODIN properly.

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
The dock is controlled by the launcher. If you wanna change the dock get a themeable launcher. Golauncher or adw launcher...

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

raymix1000

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
If you don't mind me asking, how do you port themes?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

You will need to find the framework-res apk and the systemui apk. you can also theme the contacts and phone apks to have custom dialers.

i think custom dialers should be downloadable.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
You will need to find the framework-res apk and the systemui apk. you can also theme the contacts and phone apks to have custom dialers.

i think custom dialers should be downloadable.

And how would I go about decompiling and recompiling the files? What I'm more curious about is do I have to make sure all of the files are signed and have proper permissions set? Or is that not even necessary?

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Actually. You can theme anything apk wise. Even your favorite app.

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
About the sound and orientation. I did not touch them. They're original from the gelato rom quick panel. Although I was think of having everything white instead of gray when off. Idk, what do you think?

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
About the sound and orientation. I did not touch them. They're original from the gelato rom quick panel. Although I was think of having everything white instead of gray when off. Idk, what do you think?

Idk, I think grey would give it more of an ICS feel, but a much darker grey would look really nice in my opinion. Here's an idea, blue when active and grey when inactive.

thompsonjdt12

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I believe I need some help. I tried to install this and it seems as if only half of the items are working. For instance, the slide unlocker looks the same in the screenshot except the clock is still the same. The dialer is still the same as it always has and the pull down notification shows only wifi, gps, and bluetooth.

I followed the directions and am using Mobster 1.3 ROM.

Any ideas? I have also tried rebooting several times in hopes that it would catch up or something, but no luck.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I believe I need some help. I tried to install this and it seems as if only half of the items are working. For instance, the slide unlocker looks the same in the screenshot except the clock is still the same. The dialer is still the same as it always has and the pull down notification shows only wifi, gps, and bluetooth.

I followed the directions and am using Mobster 1.3 ROM.

Any ideas? I have also tried rebooting several times in hopes that it would catch up or something, but no luck.

I'm using Mobster Rom on my Slider and I have an older version of this theme, some elements are missing but the older one seems better in my opinion since it does have the missing toggles and the notification slide down bar isn't distorted in landscape. I think I still have the zip somewhere in one of my sdcards. Do you wanna try it out if I do find it?

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

thompsonjdt12

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm using Mobster Rom on my Slider and I have an older version of this theme, some elements are missing but the older one seems better in my opinion since it does have the missing toggles and the notification slide down bar isn't distorted in landscape. I think I still have the zip somewhere in one of my sdcards. Do you wanna try it out if I do find it?

yes! That would be awesome! It looked really nice with the signal bars and the battery, i just thought it might have been something i was doing wrong.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
yes! That would be awesome! It looked really nice with the signal bars and the battery, i just thought it might have been something i was doing wrong.

Those aren't in the older version :/
If you still want it I'll upload it, but I'm working on a totally new theme now, I'll post it soon enough.

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
To all yous complaing and keep badging about fixing/adding something. Quit being leeches. These things take time. Especially with someone with a bust lifestyle like mine. Learn to do it and do it yourself before you go blahblahing about how something isn't exactly what you wanted. Just annoyes me when we put hours into doing something. In which we benefit nothing from for yous and some others can't think of anything to say besides complaing about something miniscule.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
To all yous complaing and keep badging about fixing/adding something. Quit being leeches. These things take time. Especially with someone with a bust lifestyle like mine. Learn to do it and do it yourself before you go blahblahing about how something isn't exactly what you wanted. Just annoyes me when we put hours into doing something. In which we benefit nothing from for yous and some others can't think of anything to say besides complaing about something miniscule.

I'm not complaining.

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Not you lol. I was referring to others on the thread.
They don't understand (when I theme) I don't use uot or borrow other themes files. I make everything from scrape by hand. Its time consuming.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech