'bout to throw phone..Will rooting help?

Wicked Kitt-E

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I'm wondering if rooting the phone will help my situation.

Almost everyday one of my apps crash. It could be the browser, youtube, wifi app, messaging, juice defender, voxer, play store. Whatever it is, its gonna crash it seems. Is this normal?

The phone got stuck in a boot loop and I had to do a factory reset. Sometimes it would shut down and I cant turn it on until I remove the battery and put it back in.

When I go from using wifi back to the 3g or 1x, I cant surf the internet anymore, or use any apps that require internet, but can receive calls and txts.

Also I'm low on space is there anyway to transfer the apps to my sd card. I have moved some but the rest are greyed out to move to card.

thx for any help.

demoptimus

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Rooting is an excellent thing to do if you want to use your phone to the absolute fullest. Before I rooted I was running into the same issues before I rooted mine. Browser would just close after extended use, so rooting would be a great start to open up some options for overclocking or other simple things.

What kind of phone do you have?

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Rooting should help at least a couple of your issues. With root access you can delete pre-installed bloatware and move things to the sd card that you normally wouldn't be able to, which can free up internal memory.

After rooting you can flash a custom rom which may help with performance.

Please read very carefully and follow steps to the letter when rooting and flashing though to avoid bricking your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma