Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Optimus Slider: 181MB Internal Memory?

I have the Virgin Mobile LG Optimus Slider.

I often have a problem with my phone giving me the "Low on Space" warning. Is it true that this phone only comes with ~181 MB of Internal memory? According to the settings, I am using 163 MBs and have 18MBs available. I have a 16 MB card with about 13GB free.

I use "App 2 SD" to manage apps and move the ones that I can to the SD storage.

Is there anything else I can do? If someone texts me a picture or (god forbid!) a video, my internal memory gets filled up and I need to go and delete threads from the messaging app. What a hassle. Any tips or tricks that don't involve rooting my phone?

Default Re: Optimus Slider: 181MB Internal Memory?

hi i found this [Tutorial] Link2Sd - Using your Sdcard as your Android's internal memory i i'm going to try it on my slider

i did the tutorial and it some what worked, but not really what i was looking for or trying to do
    Last edited by Herman_G; 09-26-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Anyone had any luck with this?

You still have to have the room in your internal memory to install an app, then you can move it to the 2nd partition you created.