Please help me with rooting

ttmk27

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the LG VM701 optimus slider, which I am trying to root to remove the bloatware on it. That is all I really want to do with the phone. I have tried Z4root to root my phone via temporary root option, it seems to work, but when i go into the files via root explorer, or try to use rom manager it says I do not have super user access rights.The permanent root option via this ap does not seem to work on my phone. If I try to delete files via the root explorer like the air g chat.apk .. it says delete failed. Which I take it is because I do not have the superuser privilege. I was going to try to use superone click, or LG_Esteem Root, but they require you to have a rom image to upload on your computer to sd card on phone. I cant seem to find a rom image i trust or like to download. Someone please help me, what is the best way to get the superuser rights and get rid of this bloatware on my phone. If I do need to download a rom image, I prefer either stock rom, or stock rom minus the bloatware. The only one I found was to big to scan for a virus on android forum. :-(