Screen shot?

MakeitCrispy

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I've looked in most places on this site and google and today I joined the forms. I bought the Virgin Mobile Optimus Slider when my iPhone 3GS took a shat on me. But anyways can I take screen shots with this phone? And not have to root it? Thanks

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Android Central Forums

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I Googled the issue and came up with this. the phone itself doesn't do it naturally you'll have download a app from the play store search screen shot no root should give you a list of apps but I checked and some of them require purchase

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

MakeitCrispy

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I went on the play store. There is free apps to do it but you have to download a file off the computer

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I went on the play store. There is free apps to do it but you have to download a file off the computer

Hmm you're right. Well it is a work around that requires you to connect your phone to your pc after each restart. I don't understand why some of these phones don't include screen shots

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

MakeitCrispy

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know if the htc one x or motorola triumph has screen shotting? I'm looking to upgrade

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
The HTC one x does.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams