1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default my LG Optimus Q wont let me open any messages. "Phone storage is Full"

Now I've done everything I can think of. I've deleted all the threads. I've deleted pictures. Apps. EVERYTHING and yet nothing has worked PLEASE HELP ME

Exclamation Re: my LG Optimus Q wont let me open any messages. "Phone storage is Full"

Same problem, same approach, works for a couple of days, comes back "Phone storage is Full".

Default Re: my LG Optimus Q wont let me open any messages. "Phone storage is Full"

I had the same problem, removing a bunch of apps freed up some room. If its not working for you, you might need to do a factory reset (if you don't have a custom recovery), from the settings menu. Then only install apps that are needed. Some apps are getting pretty big now. Make sure any app that can be moved to the SD card are moved.

Under storage, is it showing a low amount or internal space?

Default Re: my LG Optimus Q wont let me open any messages. "Phone storage is Full"

Same problem here. Has anyone come up with a solution yet?

The LG optimus Q only has 512MB of internal memory, and only 170MB is free out of the box. It is solely a messaging device, no additional major apps can be installed on it without causing memory problems. I found the "clean sweep" app was essential in keeping the phone operational, I have to run it daily.

LG needs to offer a version of this device with more internal memory, 512MB is so small it wrecks the usefullness of the device.

Its much easier if u root ur phone so that u can move apps to sd card