Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Lg Opltimus Slider Rooted - how do I put my rom in affect or how do i install it?

I was wondering if anybody can help me to install my custom rom that I downloaded...What Do I need to Make It Work?

ROM
    Quattrimus ICS - AOKP

Default Re: Lg Opltimus Slider Rooted - how do I put my rom in affect or how do i install it?

I think you are on the wrong forums bro. This is the Sprint Optimus S forum.

Sent from my Optimistic S using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Lg Opltimus Slider Rooted - how do I put my rom in affect or how do i install it?

this is not the optimus s forum this is the optimus slider/q forum anyways you'll need a custom recovery from here>[How-To] Root, Custom Recovery, NANDroid Backup and your rom then boot into custom recovery (power the phone off hold down the vol - and power at the same time) next (if you haven't already) transfer the custom rom to the sdcard of your phone and flash by selecting install zip>install zip from sdcard>and find where you put you custom rom then clear data/factory reset and advanced>clear dalvik cache