- 2 Posts
Stuck In CWM - No Rom, No ROOT! HELP!
I know you're going to bark at me and tell me I'm stupid. ^_^ But this is serious....
This is what happened.
I was running "Fabulous Stock" Rom on my rooted Optimus Slider.
Everything was fine. Then, was going to sell the phone. So I un-rooted the phone, and clicked >Privacy > Factory Reset. = I WAS NOT THINKING when I did this. Only a split second after doing it, I remembered I wasn't supposed to do it.
Now, I'm stuck. I can't go any further than the LG logo and then I'm stuck in ClockworkMod.
Can someone please help me? Pleeeassse!
- 01-02-2013, 06:04 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 12:22 AM #3
- By goliathj in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2012, 09:02 PM
- By tockreativ in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2012, 04:02 PM
- By jibby in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 07-27-2012, 06:10 PM
- By IDontHack in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 14Last Post: 05-05-2012, 07:27 AM
- By turp415 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2011, 10:14 PM