Please help stuck in recovery mode slider
ok... i tried installing the stock rom but it said error bad or something
tried doing coldboot didnt work
not sure how to flas another recovery mode
dont have a backup
installing any rom doesnt work just boots back into recovery mode
wiped everything and tried again with the stock rom still no good
FACTORY RESET doesnt work. its what got me into this mess in the first place. god dammit.
please understand im a semi-noob. i dont understand if you talk to me in some kind of archaic language
There has to be a way to fix it.
installed gingerkernel and then the stock ROM, but still only reboots into recovery menu. pressing reboot does this too
Last edited by Austin Ferguson1; 01-08-2013 at 03:16 AM.
- 01-18-2013, 01:13 PM #2
- 01-21-2013, 05:39 PM #3
- By fightu35 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:42 PM
- By fightu35 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:55 AM
- By strider504 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:45 AM
- By cusco in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2010, 05:01 PM
- By Ky1e.YC in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2010, 01:18 AM