Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Slider phone is a pain....Question

I'm on my second Op slider and its having the same problems as the first one did. The phone would be fine for a while and then apps would crash intermittently(browser, you-tube, virus scan, couldn't receive any txt cause the phone would display its full) and recently it was crashing 2 times a day, now when it gets to the VM splash screen it just reboots. I had rooted the phone and getting ready to install a ROM but it crashed. Is this normal for this phone to have issues with it? Am I really that lucky to get two phones with the same problem? Would installing a ROM help or should I try to get another replacement.

thx

ROM
    BobZHome-

Default Re: Slider phone is a pain....Question

Very unusual. My question is, why are you running a anti virus app on your phone? The likelihood of actually getting a virus on your phone is extremely slim. That's what might be causing issues since in order to protect you, the anti virus app has more privileges than any typical app.

Your best bet is to do a factory reset. See if that cures the problem, be more conscious with your app choices keep things on the lower end of the memory spectrum.

Sent from the great beyond....
    Last edited by skurtov; 01-18-2013 at 12:12 PM.