- 5 Posts
Slider phone is a pain....Question
I'm on my second Op slider and its having the same problems as the first one did. The phone would be fine for a while and then apps would crash intermittently(browser, you-tube, virus scan, couldn't receive any txt cause the phone would display its full) and recently it was crashing 2 times a day, now when it gets to the VM splash screen it just reboots. I had rooted the phone and getting ready to install a ROM but it crashed. Is this normal for this phone to have issues with it? Am I really that lucky to get two phones with the same problem? Would installing a ROM help or should I try to get another replacement.
- 01-16-2013, 05:42 PM #2
- 88 Posts
Re: Slider phone is a pain....Question
Very unusual. My question is, why are you running a anti virus app on your phone? The likelihood of actually getting a virus on your phone is extremely slim. That's what might be causing issues since in order to protect you, the anti virus app has more privileges than any typical app.
Your best bet is to do a factory reset. See if that cures the problem, be more conscious with your app choices keep things on the lower end of the memory spectrum.
Sent from the great beyond....
Last edited by skurtov; 01-18-2013 at 12:12 PM.
- By rteichman in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2012, 08:52 AM
- By jetgirlart in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:29 AM
- By dave9851 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 126Last Post: 05-01-2011, 08:18 PM
- By juck in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 15Last Post: 01-11-2011, 02:08 PM
- By skilletrx in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2009, 12:53 PM