View Poll Results: Which filesystem type to use with LINK2SD?
- 0. You may not vote on this poll
Which filesystem type is best to use for 2nd partition for Link2SD?
Rooted Optimus Slider - stock ROM
My rooting-noob self was just able to get rooting done with no problems, and now I want to use LINK2SD to free up some internal space. But I don't know what type of filesystem is best to use for the Optimus Slider, since the recommendations in generic guides seems to be all over the map, but mention that some phones can't use some types.
So, ext2, 3, 4 or FAT32, what's best? I'd appreciate any and all input. TIA
P.S. Extra thanks if anybody feels like being extra helpful and telling me which system apps I should move, and which I SHOULDN'T move, once I get LINK2SD working properly.
P.P.S. I decided to go ahead and make it a poll in case it's contentious.
Last edited by voltjolt; 02-19-2013 at 05:29 AM. Reason: added P.P.S.
Re: Which filesystem type is best to use for 2nd partition for Link2SD?
And after further digging, I already have a followup question.
Is LINK2SD even a good choice, or is A2SD better for this phone? (I just discovered A2SD, otherwise I would have probably included that in the poll, lol)
I'm now also considering going over to the Gellato ROM, if that changes anything.
- By Manish500 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2013, 01:56 PM
- By I.R.R.V. in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:07 PM
- By ScotterMonkey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2011, 01:15 PM
- By wcntech in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2010, 07:40 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2010, 06:49 PM