- 4 Posts
How to get your MSL.
Download aLogcat from the Google Play Store
Press the Menu key
Select the Filter option
Enter MSL in all caps
Go to the dial app
Enter all 000000 for the service code
Important: do not hit cancel
Quickly, before the invalid entry error message disappears hold down the home button until a menu of recently used app icons shows up
Quickly select aLogcat
If done fast enough and correctly an entry should show with the end reading MSL = ######
where the #'s should actually be your MSL number
It worked the first time for me, but repeated attempts demonstrated that time was of the essence. How fast I executed the steps after entering all 000000 mattered.
- 06-12-2014, 10:18 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: How to get your MSL.
Hello, I know this is a pretty old thread but I created an account just to ask, what were your settings in alogcat because ive been trying yours and every other method for days on my optimus slider and nothing shows up on the log when filtering for msl....i dont think i can possibly go from entering the 0's to alogcat any fast, any help would be greatly appreciated
- By funnyguy337 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 09-21-2016, 02:25 PM
- By sandrat45 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:45 PM
- By ternell99 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 03:08 AM
- By funnyguy337 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2013, 02:45 AM
- By pagosElite in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2013, 09:11 PM