- 1 Posts
LG Optimus Q Problems
I Cannot find a way to fix it.
The Phone is Supposedly rooted had CWM And is running custom rom EngdroidQ
After Installing CWM I tried to go back to stock rom and it got stuck in a recovery boot loop. It would boot straight into recovery.
I had to use recv8.zip to break to recovery loop. Great i was able to get into the custom rom again.
Now when i try to start over i cannot root because the exploit i used say "permission denied" and flash image does the same when i tried to put cwm or twrp back on.
Also the Wifi seems to have decided to stop working. gets stuck on obtaining ip address.
im lost please help thanks.
- By tony vang in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 29Last Post: 09-06-2014, 09:30 PM
- By thaig2 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:22 PM
- By Mike Mannion in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:05 AM
- By Muhammad Hamza Tariq in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2014, 10:55 PM
- By vishal khatri in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:58 AM