Anyone have optimism virgin mobile default wallpaper

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have optimism virgin mobile default wallpaper

lol optimism. I love autocorrect

I just did a massive google search for it. hard to find unless ripped from the rom.

are you trying to return or sell it? the wallpaper doesnt make a difference, its not like anyone can tell you changed the rom by the wallpaper. thats the first thing to get changed on the stock rom.

kobe24b

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Lol at auto correct, I actually an on ath3nos and I really miss the vm default walpaper and i couldn't find it , but no I am not selling it

kobe24b

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the help but I think I'm flashing to bumblebee as I have it on my sd card then I'll have the wallpaper

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
here we go, i made a blank 640x480, looked up a pic to find the default. matched the colors and added the faint stripes. its not exact but looks alright.

Reactions: kobe24b

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Here you go, ripped from a stock ROM. I like you're version though too, watsky :).

EDIT: Just saw the OP's post about switching to Bumblebee, haha. Ah well. It's still attached in case anybody else wanted it.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Here you go, ripped from a stock ROM. I like you're version though too, watsky :).

EDIT: Just saw the OP's post about switching to Bumblebee, haha. Ah well. It's still attached in case anybody else wanted it.

nice, nice!

didnt realize it had that dark fade outward.

well, youve successfully made my post look dumb :D hahahaha

kobe24b

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

Thanks man, I tried ripping it myself, but I couldn't find it :/

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
as long as this is a place where wallpapers are ok to post up.

heres one I made for my computer mocking apple, but turns out it looks just as nice on our phones.

native is 1920x1080, but the phone does a good job of resizing it and it looks great.

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
as long as this is a place where wallpapers are ok to post up.

heres one I made for my computer mocking apple, but turns out it looks just as nice on our phones.

native is 1920x1080, but the phone does a good job of resizing it and it looks great.

this I like. Looks good.

Sent from my LG OP V using Tapatalk

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man, I tried ripping it myself, but I couldn't find it :/

Sorry for the possible bump but you're welcome. To find the stock wallpapers, extract the Launcher.apk (could also be named Launcher2.apk) and rename the extension to .zip and open up the "res" folder, and then open the "drawable-mdpi" and they should be listed in there (near the bottom probably). :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol