legitsniper95

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Okay so i put a rom on my phone but it didnt work or it did idk but i didnt see a difference so i restored it factory but it went to boot loop i fixed that but now my software is for nexus S and i tried to add a rom but it says at a blue screen can anyone help me to add a rom?

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
you clearly had absolutely NO idea what you were doing.

If you went online and did your research youd see exactly how to install a rom correctly, and the biggest rule of all. NEVER EVER FACTORY RESET

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
haha i know that now and thanks for the help....

your welcome :p

in all seriousness you might get some actual help from some people here who feel its worth their time explaining the process of fixing your phone. but its not worth mine. All I can say is that you better be sure to READ READ READ and follow directions carefully from the people who DO try to help you so this doesnt happen again.

legitsniper95

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
your welcome :p

in all seriousness you might get some actual help from some people here who feel its worth their time explaining the process of fixing your phone. but its not worth mine. All I can say is that you better be sure to READ READ READ and follow directions carefully from the people who DO try to help you so this doesnt happen again.
i know i know for the past 12 hours iv been looking this up iv learned a lot of stuff i regret doing haha xD now i have two androids usless but ya ill listen to them but thanks anyways:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay