Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Movies on the Android Market

    Did anyone get movies yet? I thought the movies and Google videos was for Android 2.2 and up, but I have not been able to get it.

    Sent from my VM670
  2. #2  
    takehull's Avatar
    Hipster Retro Jelly Bean

    Posts
    151 Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.1 Jelly Bean!

    Default

    Are you rooted?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    No

    Sent from my VM670
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Movies on the Android Market

    Quote Originally Posted by uofmf4life View Post
    Did anyone get movies yet? I thought the movies and Google videos was for Android 2.2 and up, but I have not been able to get it.

    Sent from my VM670
    You need the new market
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default

    I have 3.0.27

    Sent from my VM670
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Movies on the Android Market

    Quote Originally Posted by uofmf4life View Post
    I have 3.0.27

    Sent from my VM670
    Latest is 3.1.3
    Thanked by 2:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default

    Still don't have movies.. Thanks for the update though!

    Sent from my VM670
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Movies on the Android Market

    Quote Originally Posted by uofmf4life View Post
    Still don't have movies.. Thanks for the update though!

    Sent from my VM670
    Thanked by:
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koopakid08 View Post
    When it goes to the market it says this is not available, so I guess I won't have movies..

    Sent from my VM670
  10. #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uofmf4life View Post
    When it goes to the market it says this is not available, so I guess I won't have movies..

    Sent from my VM670
    Hmm. Oh well i heard that they are overpriced anyway


    ---
    - Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default

    Lol, yeah, Netflix is way better for pricing.

    Sent from my VM670
  12. #12  
    jralabate's Avatar
    Android Ninja

    Posts
    127 Posts
    ROM
    CM7/ICS

    Default

    Rooted fones can not see the movies because they think #root = pirate

    Sent via Tapatalk using a LG Optumis V with IHO(all) CM7
    Nexus S 4G
    Rom: CyanogenMod 7
    Kernel: Matr1x

Posting Permissions

B