Bootsounds

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I know there is already a thread about how to do it but I have tried everything and I still can't get any sound on bootup. I have the script in the build.prop, I have my android_audio.mp3 in my system/media folder and it still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from Swann's Optimus V

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Bumblebee 2.4 or whatever the last release was.

Unfortunately I dont think this will work. Ive seen a couple people say they did everything suggested and it still just fails.

Have you done everything in this thread on removing the script and its files?
http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/114730-how-boot-sound.html

If you run the script more than once it will populate the code each time. I need to edit the script to overwrite existing code if present and if not copy it to the areas. Im still a bit of a noob to linux commands but researching this over the next couple days.

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I did all of that and everything is where it is supposed to be and it still doesn't work. I wonder why it won't work with froyo Roms? It works with the stock froyo. Im not gonna switch to CM7 just for a bootsound especially since bumblebee works without any bugs and the battery life is awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20