RE: TB Help

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
RE: TB Help

In reference to this thread...
http://forums.androidcentral.com/virgin-mobile-optimus-v/118300-titanium-backup-help.html

Apparently the mod was a little trigger happy.
No if you link the apps via TB it wont allow you to update them. The market will check your account to see if you own the app via buying it there. I have apps from amazon that I have to unlink to stop the android market from trying to update each time I update roms.

Also if this thread is closed and blah blah blah. I hope the mods will go read the one I linked, then look over the OPs history and see there is no back ground of asking for the type of info the other mod closed the thread for. I dont like pirated apps and refuse to offer help to people asking about them. However there is other sources of paid apps and some of them dont update as fast as the official android market. Amazon app store comes to mind. I waited almost two weeks to get angry birds seasons updated after it was updated in the OAM.

Reactions: Kahroo

Kahroo

Android in training
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: TB Help

Thank you so much. I wasn't supporting pirating apps in anyway, and I don't think anyone should pirate in the first place. I just wanted to know if that is what it did.

Thanks you kind sir!