Translation possible?

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd probably contact the person who made the app, to get permission just in case. Don't wanna be caught doing something illegal (if that was the case)

Kahroo

Android in training
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I'd probably contact the person who made the app, to get permission just in case. Don't wanna be caught doing something illegal (if that was the case)

Yeah I was going to do that. Was just wondering if I could get this to be translated before I do anything.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I think this is a really neat app. But the only problem is that it's in Japanese. Would it be possible if I bought the app and gave it to someone, would it be possible to translate?

https://market.android.com/details?id=team.palupunte.kodukai&hl=en

Yeah I was going to do that. Was just wondering if I could get this to be translated before I do anything.

To be honest if we gave you any information other than to contact the app creator and see if it can be translated, we are in violation of the forum rules. Remember google is your friend, unless of course you slept with his sister then bing will gladly accept you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante