$99 Optimus V at best buy

OakIris

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Odd - just went to the Best Buy site and it is still showing the phone cost as $149, no mention of any in store specials, etc. I checked their "deal of the day" pages, outlet site, etc., no Optimus V to be found. Is that $99 the price at your local Best Buy, camf3xu?

optimus v - BestBuy

Holly

OakIris

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Interesting - I'm with another poster on that link - how did the OP on slickdeals know what the Sunday Best Buy ad was going to be?!? Anyway, it is an excellent price; hope it really happens. :)

Holly

Micky5298

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
There was another response claiming where he lives saying they get ads Friday for the following week.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Odd - just went to the Best Buy site and it is still showing the phone cost as $149, no mention of any in store specials, etc. I checked their "deal of the day" pages, outlet site, etc., no Optimus V to be found. Is that $99 the price at your local Best Buy, camf3xu?

optimus v - BestBuy

Holly

no idea.. i purchased my OV a while ago. just read the title and the post heh

OakIris

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
just received the best buy flyer in the Sunday paper, LG Optimus is $99. 99 with in store activation.

Sweet! If only I had a spare $99 right now. :( Hopefully lots of other folks will be able to take advantage of this sale, though.

And no more doubting what trecoolx of slickdeals has to say, either, whether he/she is prescient or just gets the Sunday ads on Friday! ;)

Holly

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy did and may still honor sale prices within 10 days of sale. If u go back with ur receipt they should make up the difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781