Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By saxrulez
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Got my second optimus for $50!

Couldn't believe target still had them available! Just walked in today at 4pm and they still.had six or seven available. I really wanted to buy an extra just to sell, but didn't want to risk losing money. Check your target to see if they still have them.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    bdfull3r and notown like this.

Default Re: Got my second optimus for $50!

cool beans man. good deal. im avoiding all stores right now, dont have money to spend and I dont wanna be tempted to buy something on a whim with what little moolah i DO have.

how much was the triumph marked down btw?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Not at all! Still $290 or so. Shopping wasnt bad. We had to go buy a new washing machine because ours broke, so I figured I'd check target to see of they still had the optimus available.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Bobzhome 2.6.32.9-v3.3

I had the same luck. The Target I went to only had two left by the time I got there. Snagged them up. and another Target in my area still had 17 left by 7pm.

I'm still tripping out on the color comparisons between my first Optimus V I got months ago and the new ones. I see a yellow tint or something. I'm guessing this is due to the use of the Optimus S screen in all new phones as of August?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

ROM
    Changes to Often

Bought 2 on Black Friday around noon. They still had plenty after I left. Good deal at $50, even if you only use if for social, media, etc... and never activate it.
    SugarSync (5GB Cloud) Referral Link. - We each get 500MB extra.
    Guide to Play MP4's from the Cloud. Guide to Free VOIP using Google Voice and Groove IP.

LALALALALALALA - I'm not listening!! This is really an awesome price. I FEEL like I should get a backup phone, but...

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

I bought on yesterday at a local Target. They had two on the wall. There are three OVs in the family and this one is going to be a spare.