OV's on sale $69

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I had a stroke of good fortune today. I returned one Optimus V to target today. I purchased two on Black Friday for $50 a piece. The lady printed me out a rain check receipt allowing me, if I choose to, to purchase another Optimus V for $50 until Jan 28 2012. But she ran out of money in the register, so she had to void out and move to another register. But she gave me another rain check receipt so now I have two. (she said both would be valid and honored)

So If I choose to, I can get two Optimus V's for $50 a piece until January 28 2012. Not sure if I am going to jump on it or not. Guess I could always resell them and make a little profit.

Last edited:

quietlikeachurch

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Darn. I bought a V a couple days ago at R*d*o*h*c* for $130 that had a horrible light-bleed problem.
Exchanged it earlier this evening for a new one (no bleeding, thank goodness). I reckon I should
have just returned it altogether.

Can I stroll in and throw a fit to get the sale price? :)

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Darn. I bought a V a couple days ago at R*d*o*h*c* for $130 that had a horrible light-bleed problem.
Exchanged it earlier this evening for a new one (no bleeding, thank goodness). I reckon I should
have just returned it altogether.

Can I stroll in and throw a fit to get the sale price? :)

throwing a fit? might not work as intended, being so quiet... like a church.

:p

if you really want that money back you can just return it, take the money and buy the cheap sale version.

quietlikeachurch

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Touch?.

Not gonna jump through more hoops. I already rooted the thing and deleted the crapware. :)

Seems like a real solid phone even at retail. At $69.99, it's an absolute steal!

sadpanda

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
A very attractive deal as an ipod touch competitor. Use it just on wifi, no plan. Looks like it would be a great stocking stuffer.

pdrift

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I was on radioshacks website today looking for this but it lists the ov at $129. Is this in store only?

sent from my OV using tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon