Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Whyzor's Avatar

    Posts
    406 Posts
    ROM
    HyperNonSense ICS

    Default Latest Virgin Mobile Refill (top-up) deals

    I just wanted to share a good refill deal with all you "VM family members" Since callingmart discontinued selling VM PIN refills, (click Mobile Recharge) has them at 5% off face value without taxes (23.75 for $25, 33.25 for $35), instant email PIN, has a reward system, & accepts paypal for security.

    My referral code: 32nhkx (You get some reward points too)

    I'd be interested to hear if you know of a better price somewhere else. This thread could be used to keep track of the latest deals.
    Last edited by Whyzor; 01-03-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    Thanked by 2:
  2. #2  
    itsrayray's Avatar

    Posts
    409 Posts
    ROM
    BackSide IHO CM7.2

    Default

    Ty! Around the 15th ill check it out if still available, and also the 18th for my wife's also.

    Sent from your mom's phone.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Whyzor's Avatar

    Posts
    406 Posts
    ROM
    HyperNonSense ICS

    Default Re: Latest Virgin Mobile Refill (top-up) deals

    Quote Originally Posted by itsrayray View Post
    Ty! Around the 15th ill check it out if still available, and also the 18th for my wife's also.

    Sent from your mom's phone.
    Just a FYI, you can buy the PINs, and not enter them into VMusa.com's website until later (I believe up to 60 or 90 days after purchase). And even if you enter them, they won't get used until your monthly recharge time, it just goes towards your VM balance.
  4. #4  
    Dannemand's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    mrg666 MiRaGe

    Default

    Thank a lot, gounds good. I'll check them out for our phones when they are up later this month.

    I used WirelessRefill last time, and they were ok: 3% discount, no tax, rewards points, pin arrived promptly after confirmation phone call. But I'm a bit concerned about their privacy policy. Also, they were quite aggressive in signing me up for automatic refills even after I'd chosen not do during my purchase. I was able to cancel it alright, but still...

    Yeah, let's use this thread to keep track of deals. Everybody here needs monthly refills one way or the other.

    Thanks again

    Sent from my LG Optimus V CM7/IHO
  5. #5  
    zires's Avatar

    Posts
    149 Posts
    ROM
    Stock V, CM7 Nightly Nook

    Default Re: Latest Virgin Mobile Refill (top-up) deals

    I tried keepcalling but it seemed to be a huge hassle. I placed three orders and had to call them to confirm my identity each time. Switched over to wirelessrefill and only had to make one call.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    Whyzor's Avatar

    Posts
    406 Posts
    ROM
    HyperNonSense ICS

    Default Re: Latest Virgin Mobile Refill (top-up) deals

    Quote Originally Posted by zires View Post
    I tried keepcalling but it seemed to be a huge hassle. I placed three orders and had to call them to confirm my identity each time. Switched over to wirelessrefill and only had to make one call.
    That's odd, I haven't had to make any confirmation calls or receive any. I used paypal. Maybe somehow it flagged you as requiring verification.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Latest Virgin Mobile Refill (top-up) deals

    I used keepcalling since callingmart stopped selling VM TUs. It was a hassle because I had to order the TU twice and they had to call and verify the account however I did the same with callingmart a few months ago. Also it doesn't hurt anything to just add the TUs to your account. I've got about $100 in my account waiting to get used at the end of each month. If you have the money and want to try keepcalling than you should do so ASAP. From the sound of things it looks like VM is going to stop ALL online sales of TUs besides through VMusa.com.
    Google+ Devices: HTC Mogul, Touch, TP, TP2, Samsung Moment & Intercept, Motorola Triumph, LG Optimus V & Slider, Nook, Iconia Tab, HTC Sensation
  8. #8  
    Eollie's Avatar

    Posts
    1,566 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,575 Global Posts
    ROM
    Some arrogant a-holes

    Default Re: Latest Virgin Mobile Refill (top-up) deals

    Quote Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
    I used keepcalling since callingmart stopped selling VM TUs. It was a hassle because I had to order the TU twice and they had to call and verify the account however I did the same with callingmart a few months ago. Also it doesn't hurt anything to just add the TUs to your account. I've got about $100 in my account waiting to get used at the end of each month. If you have the money and want to try keepcalling than you should do so ASAP. From the sound of things it looks like VM is going to stop ALL online sales of TUs besides through VMusa.com.
    That would end up hurting them. Walmart only sells the 25$ top up via walmart.com. In-store all they have is the new plan top ups. If your lucky you can find a select your amount card at one of the check out lines at the front of the store.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Latest Virgin Mobile Refill (top-up) deals

    my referral code: 32dpk7

    I also tried buying from pinzoo.com, and it came out to be $24.95 (No tax).
  10. #10  
    TopUpGeek's Avatar

    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

    Default Re: Latest Virgin Mobile Refill (top-up) deals

    Now T-Mobile Prepaid and many more Mobile Phone Cards , STEAM cards and UGC as well as Refill PIN's are available to buy online! I seen new digital delivery auctions on few sellers offer them for real good price. Also seen on 4saleusa store and Netstrada.com which got iTunes Certificates emailed as well as AT&TGo reload, Verizon nor Virgin Mobile TopUp .

Posting Permissions

B